Kute Cuddles - Organic Bamboo Swaddle - Keira
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Wrap your little gumnut baby in our Keira organic bamboo swaddle, a vibrant design inspired by the serenity of the Australian bush. With pops of red bottlebrush, yellow wattle and pink proteas against a soft background of foliage, Keira uses the silkiest organic bamboo and cotton blend to protect delicate new-born skin.
The simple act of swaddling a baby helps to soothe and promote sound sleep – and as tired mamas and papas, we’re all for that! Our swaddles are lightweight, breathable and thermal regulating, so bub is snug and secure – and deliciously cuddly.
Perfect as a pram or nursing cover, a breezy blanket or change mat, our swaddles are an essential and stylish addition to your little darling’s kit. Keira’s lush print is hand-drawn and painted just for Kute Cuddles too, so you won’t find it anywhere else.
Pair it with our matching turbans and beanies, which are made from lusciously soft bamboo jersey fabric, for a thoughtful gift for mamas that they’ll use every day.
- Fabric: 70% bamboo, 30% organic cotton (GOTS-certified)
- Size: 120cm x 120cm
- Benefits: Hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial, thermal regulating and breathable, with high moisture absorbency (for sweaty nights)
- Care: Due to the delicate nature of the fabric, please ensure you gently machine wash on the cold-wash setting with like colours; tumble-dry on low; do not bleach or iron
* While we try our best to display true fabric colours, they may differ slightly from